Alexa Anne is Here!!!!!



















Alexa Anne was born at around 6:00 p.m. this evening. After a bit of a scare of not being able to find her heartbeat, some oxygen and a page to my doctor to arrive ASAP, and about 6 or 7 pushes...she was born. She weighs 6 pounds even and is 20.5 inches long. She is so pettite and looks just like Chris and Landon. Go figure...here again, I am the one that labors and carries the babies and Chris gets all the credit. I'm sure she will change a bit in her looks as she has already changed since she was born. I feel great and empowered as I had to do everything I could to get her out quick because her heartrate dropped down to the 40's. VERY scary but thank God I had Mom and Chris in the roomt to get me through. They were great coaches. Enjoy the pictures. I'm going to get off here while Alexa is taking her bath and we soon will go to bed. Thanks for check'n in. We'll update again tomorrow. Oh and how could I possibly forget...Big Brother Landon!!!! How precious it was to watch him walk in the room and be so curious about her. I think the best thing we could've done, was not make a HUGE deal of everything and let him figure it out on his own... and we did and it went very smoothly. He held her, and kissed her hand, and was petting her chest. It was a moment that I will forever remember. Okay...goodnight:)

Comments

molly said…
SO SO HAPPY for all of you!!! She is beautiful!! What a blessing! And I am so amazed at your superhuman blogging abilities and love the story about Landon loving his new sis.

Lots of love!!!!
Acosta Family said…
Congrats Mobley's, she is darling!! And look at Landon he looks so proud to be a big brother. Jennifer you make labor look like a piece of cake, you look great. Her name is so perfect and I can't wait to hear more about big brother and little sister. I hope you have a great night!!!

Dyan
Atkins Family said…
She's Beautifull...... just like her mom. Landon is already a great big brother it sounds like, but we all knew that he would be cause he's a lover. Chris..... congrats.. you have a daughter and she's absolutly perfect.Mason kissed the screen with Alexa's picture and said hello to her and that he REALLY misses Landon. You have a truely perfect and beautiful family. We love you All!
Unknown said…
That's so awesome guys! Congratulations and I'm proud of you all! Welcome Alexa!
Sara said…
Congratulation! She is adorable. I love the name too!!!
Dustin & Emily said…
Jen--you look so wonderful and so happy! Congrats...SO SO SO happy that Alexa is here and is doing great!
ThePowells said…
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!