Biggest Blue Eyes





First trip to the Indianapolis Zoo riding the Merry-Go-Round with Dad.




With a little help, Landon is on his hands and knees with a little rocking motion. Pretty cool. Soon, we will have a wild man on our hands.



Landon has become very vocal, as you will see.

Landon is doing well. He is getting some more teeth in, so he's not feeling too well. We took him to the Indianapolis Zoo, but I think next year might be a better time. I think Chris and I enjoyed it a bit more than Landon did. We got to pet some sharks in the new ocean's exhibit and that was cool. We tried to go to the Dolphin show, but that didn't work out too well because Landon was crying, and I mean really crying, so it was time to leave. We did ride the Merr-Go-Round and I think he enjoyed that; we rode on a dolphin that went up and down and it was funny to see that when the ride started, how big Landon's eyes got.
A fun little story:
Landon likes a song called "apples and bananas" and it goes like this..."I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas. I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas. I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas. I like to oat, oat, oat opples and bononos. I like to oat, oat, oat oppleas and bononos...etc." It's Landon's favorite song on one of the C.D.'s we have for him and when he is upset in the car, we put this song on and almost instantly, he stops crying. The other night, Chris was downstairs folding laundry and I over-heard him humming the apples and bananas song. Needless to say, we've heard it a few times. I think that's all for now. We still haven't heard anything about Chris' possible job interview, but we will keep everyone posted. As for me. All I am trying to do is lose 10 lbs by July 4th, we shall see. (Man, I sure could go for a bowl of ice cream.) Hope all is well. We love and miss you all!

Comments

He is precious!!! If you moved to Indy, our little boys could be playmates!!! In a couple months that is! We just can't wait to meet our little man. I enjoy seeing your pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!