Six months




Well. Here we are. I thought it would be a good idea to keep in touch over this "blog" website. I can put updated pictures and video to share with you all.
I guess I will start with our little Landon who is not so little anymore. He is six months and growing very quickly. He is 28 inches long (90 percentile) and 18 pounds (65 percentile). He is so much fun. He has his two bottom teeth and shows them off almost every second he can. He smiles constantly. Even when he is upset and crying, daddy can always make him smile. He is just starting to "belly laugh" and it's the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. I could listen to him laugh all day long. He is doing well with sitting up and is itching to crawl. He gets frustrated when he can't reach that toy that's right in front of him. We are eating baby food now and he is doing well with that; he's just really picky. He will only eat orange veggies but he loves fruit. I'm sure over time, his taste buds will change. Let's see, what else? He has started saying "mamamamamama", which is nice to hear. But, he's a daddies boy when it comes to fun and playing. They have a special relationship and it's awesome to watch them together.
Chris is working hard with his job. We are trying to get out of Fort Wayne. Chris has a job interview here in the next couple of weeks to work our of Cook in Bloomington. We aren't sure what we want to do yet, but time will tell.
Lily is doing well. I think she knows what she's in for once Landon starts becoming mobile. She keeps her distance and spends most of her time in the sitting room by herself. I think she knows there is soon to be a monster in the house. But every now and then, when she doesn't think anyone is watching, I catch her giving Landon a kiss on the face or just simply sitting next to him on the floor. But as soon as I catch her, she moves and acts like "what, I wasn't doing anything" and goes right back in the sitting room by herself. I don't think she wants me to know that deep down, she loves the little guy.
Well, I think that's all for now. I am getting Landon's pictures done next week, so I will post them up for you to enjoy.
Have a great weekend.

love,
Jennifer

Comments

The Gilmore Girls really are enjoying this blogs. We feel more like we are a part of the family. The girls think you should send in a couple of the clips to America's Funniest Home Videos. (You never know...)

Thanks you for the pictures & videos. They were Great! '
Love, Mary, Electa & Hannah

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!