8 Months

Milly and Lily Taking a break.

Milly and Lily wrestling around.

Climbing through the tunnel...peek-a-boo


Swinging for the first time and loving it!

Let's see. There hasn't been too much going on since our trip to Colorado. Landon is becoming more and more mobile and REALLY testing our limits. We have baby-proofed as much as possible and finally gave Landon a little playroom in the basement all to himself and there is NOTHING he can get into that he shouldn't. He is working on his 7th tooth. Teething, as I'm sure most of you know, isn't too much fun; for Chris or Landon. The poor guys doesn't get a break. He LOVES bubbles. I will have to post a video of him with bubbles because he gets so excited. I would post one now, but we are out of bubbles because I forgot that I put them on the bumper of my car and drove off. oops. We did take Landon to the park for the first time and he has a blast. Even though he can't walk, there was a tunnel that he really tried to crawl through and he absolutely LOVED to swing. Lily has been doing well. We watched our neighbor's dog for an evening and she ended up staying the night with us. Lily had a blast. The other dog's name is Milly. Yes, Milly and Lily. The dogs don't know who we are talking to, they just both come when they are hear a name; not sure if it's themselves or not, but they come. They played so hard that they were ready for bed before Chris and I. Chasing each other around the backyard and fighting over the same chewy. When it was time for bed, Lily got into the bed with Chris and I,( yes she sleeps with us...talk to chris about that one) and I made a place for Milly on the floor. Well, Milly just wasn't comfortable on the floor, so she slept with us too. In order it was, Me, Milly, Lily and Chris. Oh, did I mention that Milly is part German Sheperd...not as small as Lily. Needless to say, Milly and I 'cuddled" all night. Not the best nights sleep, but Milly is a sweet dog. We had fun watching them play. As for Chris and I, we are just hanging in there. Glad to be home and spending time with Landon. I've been running with my neighbor about three times a week trying to get in shape...all I have to say is she is a cross country coach so I am getting a workout...these are no short runs...about three miles or so. But, I know it will be worth it.

I think that's all for now. We hope everyone is doing well and we would love to hear how things are going. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave us a comment so we can see how you are doing. Have a great couple of weeks.

Comments

He is such a doll! He's starting to look like a little boy! Jen, you're a great mom! Thanks for all your encouragement! Much love to you all!!!
Carla said…
Sorry it took me so long. I love getting the blogs and pics. Thx so much. We are fine...awaiting our German exchange student and my family is visiting next week. I don't think we are going to make it to Fort Wayne before school starts :( Are you coming to Bton anytime soon? We love you! Carla

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!