catch up


I usually only post once a month, but we've been up to so much, I need to catch up. Where do I begin? Landon is pretty much walking; I would say 90% of the time. When he falls down, he can't stand up on his own, so he crawls to something that he can pull himself up on. He is doing SO well. We went trick-or-treating on Halloween and it was pretty fun. We only went to a few houses, seeing that he is so young, but he got the hang of holding out his basket and understood that the person at the door would drop something in it. He seemed to think that he was to get ALL that was in the giver's basket, so with some encouragement, we were able to distract him and move on to the next house. Let's see, what else. Landon and I are taking a "mommy and me" swim class at the Y.M.C.A. Landon LOVES the water; takes after his daddy. I suppose you could consider it swim lessons. They teach the babies (6 months-2 years) to move their arms and kick their legs and jump off the side of the pool. Landon's favorite was trying to blow bubbles. I think he left there about two pounds heavier because of all the pool water he drank trying to blow the bubbles, but he really did blow bubbles a few times. It's amazing how brave he is in the water. I need to keep an eye on him. He also had his "first year" pictures taken. Chris' cousin took them and did an amazing job. She really captured his personality which was all I could ask for. He's a real sweetie. Mostly, I suppose this blog is just really an update and full of pictures. I hope I can fit them all. Hope everyone is doing well. We miss everyone and are taking closer steps to move back to Indy. Love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!