North Carolina

This past week, I went to North Carolina for one of my closest friends weddings. I don't believe that I have ever been to North Carolina. It was beautiful. We rented a beach house for the week and helped pull the wedding off. Chris and Landon were unable to go...it was just a bit too expensive for all of us to go. It was really hard for me to leave Chris and Landon for the week, especially since I had not been away more than a night from Landon since he was born. The wedding went really well and it was beautiful and I will post some pictures. Chris and Landon had a good time together until Chris got sick and fainted and had his Dad pick him up and drive him and Landon down to Indy to take care of them. Thanks Mark and June! Then Landon got a double ear infection. Pretty stressful especially since I was out of town and couldn't help with anything. I was pretty homesick by the end of the weddding week. I was supposed to come home on Monday late afternoon but decided that I wanted to see my boys so bad that I paid extra money to come home on Sunday. On both flights to Indy, I had this magical image of Chris and Landon coming to the airport to pick me up and Landon sees me and runs into my arms because he missed me so much. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!! He wanted nothing to do with me. He was a daddy's boy. The short time I was gone, he was MAD AT ME. I cried all the way home to Fort Wayne, I was so sad. It didn't help that before I left for the wedding, Landon was pretty needy because he was sick and he didn't want anyone but me to hold him and he was just so lovey. Then to come home and him want nothing to do with me, was really hard for me. I know he is only a baby and he doesn't understand, but I got over it by the time we got to Fort Wayne. The next day, he was back to his old self and I knew that because when Chris came downstairs that morning and I was holding Landon, Chris reached for him and Landon layed his head on my shoulder. I just thought to myself, "YES!" I know that sounds terrible, but it was all in fun. Chris and Landon did bond the week I was gone and I can tell in their relationship since I've been home that they are true buddies and that will never change. Landon loves both his mommy and daddy very much. On a side note: we have so much stress and junk going on in our lives right now. I ask that if you could pray and if you don't pray just send some positive thoughts our way. We can't take much more right now. I'm sorry to say I don't have any updated photos of Landon because I took my camera to North Carolina, but I will try and take some and post them in the next couple of days. We love you all and hope you are enjoying this awesome Spring weather!


The Beach House

Awesome Sunset

The Pier Outside The House

Us Bridesmaids

Our Flowers

The Ceremony

Comments

What a beautiful wedding! You look beautiful, Jennifer!!! Who was the bride? I think I know one of the other bridesmaids...Tara! Landon is so adorable! You have the cutest family!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!