Chips and Salsa!

Chris and I love to hear Landon when he copies what we say and this happens often. Something we do in our house to get Landon excited about something that he might not normally get excited about, is do a sort of sports chant. For example, when it's time to take a shower and he's not in a mood that we think might go smoothly, we say "show-er, show-er, show-er" (still following me?) another example is "swim-ming, swim-ing, swim-ing". Well, the other day, we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant. On our way, we say "Landon are you ready for some chips and salsa?" and he gets a big smile on his face. When we pulled up to the restaurant, we see Landon in the back seat, pounding his arm in the air, saying "Sals-a, sals-a, sals-a". It was the funniest thing. We didn't even have to encourage him in any way. I wish I had it on video. He is so funny and we are having the best time with him. I just thought I would share this story with you all. I will get my camera back in action as soon as I can. Enjoy the sunny weather while it lasts.

Comments

SO CUTE!!! Were you going to Cebollas??? :) I miss that place!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!