9 weeks

Well, I am offically 9 weeks pregnant and feeling it 100% in more ways than one. I have been more sick than I was with Landon and I am miserable. Chris has been amazing and I couldn't ask more of him. I went to the doctor on Monday hoping for some medicine for my intense nausea, but instead got ginger flavored suckers. That didn't cut it because I've never felt worse. I have lost about 6 pounds from lack of eating and getting sick. It will all be worth it and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but I'm not going to lie, it's really difficult. I just hope that it only lasts a few more weeks, or less would be great. Landon has really been a trooper and has been great. When I am resting on the couch though, he likes to climb on me and squeeze my cheeks and just be silly and lately, I have had to tell him to "be careful, you might hurt the baby" and I point to my tummy. I can really tell I am growing and it's really uncomfortable when he climbs on me which is sad because those are the moments I cherish. He'll understand more when I really start growing and have a big bump in the middle of his "jungle gym". Anywho, just trying to hang in there a couple more weeks. We hear the heartbeat on the 28th and I am SOOOOOO excited. That's one of my most favorite memories when I was pregnant with Landon. There is nothing like hearing your baby's heartbeat for the very first time to confirm there is life growing inside you. Ahhhh. amazing. Something to help me push through and know that it's all worth it and God doesn't give me things that I won't get through. Hope all is well and I will keep posting and updating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!