"Do it!"

These are the magic words of our dear Landon. He wants to do everything on his own. Not that we mind, he is just very demanding about it. We visited with our niece Tory who is 12 weeks old and Landon wanted to feed her with her bottle. I sat him on the couch and propped her up the best I could to make her comfortable and handed Landon the bottle. I had my hand over the end of the bottle and he pushed my hand away and said, "do it" telling me he wanted to do it all by himself. He did a really good job and loved every minute of it...good look into the future with his brother or sister on the way. Looks like we may have a little helper on our hands.

The "do it!" goes along with so many other daily tasks as well. He wants to pull his own pants up, very proud of him to do that. He wants to brush his teeth all by himself; needs help really getting them clean. He has even asked to pour his own milk...I'm not that brave and won't be for a while. Putting on his own shoes. It depends on what kind of shoe they are. Sandles, he can do pretty good. Tennis shoes, we let him try for a few minutes, but they are going to take some practice to really master it. Alot of practice. I got a video of him trying to put his shoes on all by himself. It's pretty funny to watch. If only he had a hammer might he be able to really get them on good.


As for me and baby-to-be:
I have started taking pictures for my baby book this time and I thought it might be fun to show you all my growing belly. I am fifteen weeks this week and had an appointment today. I still haven't gained any weight, but everything looks good. I am still taking Zofran for the vomiting, but if it makes me feel better, I guess I have to take it. The babies heartbeat was nice and strong and about 150 beats per minute. Everything with this baby is happening a month sooner than it did with Landon. I started showing sooner and I've even started feeling the baby already. I didn't feel Landon kicking until I was about 17 or 18 weeks pregnant. Amazing!

Other than that, there isn't too much going on here. Just thought I would update. Hope all is well. Have a great week.

Comments

You look so beautiful, Jennifer! Hang in there with the sickness...I can certainly relate! :)
Dustin & Emily said…
You little guy is getting so BIG! You're too cute pregnant... :)
Anonymous said…
Jennifer, it was so great to see you tonight. Next time we shouldn't wait months to hang out...lets try next week! haha Just email me and let me know.
Heveae01@ipfw.edu
Amy :)

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!