November already?

It's hard to believe that it's November already. But then I think to myself, "is it February yet?" I am getting anxious already to meet our little girl and to know that I still have a little over three months left make it hard. I suppose I still have PLENTY to do to keep myself busy...not to mention a very busy toddler that is wearing me out! Landon is just go,go,go and has been spending some new time in "time-out". We are practicing how to behave and how not to behave. Very challenging for me and Chris, but I know we will get through it. Now, just to think, we only have what? three more years of him being a toddler. YIKES!!!! We are still having a great time with him and there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make us laugh. He is SO funny and we are having the best time watching him grow up and learn something new everyday. A couple stories and pictures for your enjoyment.


The first picture: If you know Landon, one thing that you could say about him is that he has and still does LOVE vaccuum cleaners. He has always had some sort of obsession with them...I think he gets it from Chris. He can spot a vaccuum in any house, restaurant, closet...anywhere. One afternoon, Chris was vaccumming and like always, Landon was by his side making sure that he didn't miss a spot. I told Landon that it was time to take a nap and those words lately spark a tantrum. After calming down a bit, he decided that he wanted to take his nap with one of the vaccuum attachments. He decided this all on his own and I was planning on sneaking it out of his bed sometime during his nap, but got side tracked and forgot. I did however, get the opportunity just as he woke up to capture dear Landon and his vaccuum attachment awaking from their slumber.














The second picture: As we have been known to travel to Indy on "occasion" (wink, wink) we have used a hand-me-down portable dvd player that has been such a blessing for the much traveled trip to Indy. However, it has decided in the past couple of trips to not work. While cleaning out our guest room that is soon going to be Landon's new room, I found an old portable cd player. I thought we would try and see if Landon would listen to one of his cd's in the car with some headphones. Well, he listened to it for about 45 minutes and then...well, you can see in the picture. Such a cute picture.














The video: Pretty self explanatroy. Practicing the ABC's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!