Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Our little ham...or turkey rather!













This is going to be short because I am exhausted and I have a cold :) We had a great holiday weekend. It started with my Dad, Step-mom and sisters coming to Fort Wayne to visit us for a few days before Thanksgiving. We all had a good time playing games and watching Landon be the center of attention. Chris, Landon and I went down to Indy and had Thanksgiving at my Mom's house on Thursday and then went to Bloomington to see my dad's side of the family. We went to Bloomington again on Friday for a short visit before my dad headed back to Colorado. Then on Saturday, we celebrated Thanksgiving with Chris' family and headed back home Sunday. We put up our Christmas Tree on Sunday afternoon and really had good time doing so. It was so fun to watch how excited Landon is this year and how much more aware of things he is about Christmas. I can't wait for Christmas to actually get here...we've been talking about Santa since May as Landon has an "I Spy" book that is Christmas themed and we have been reading it for months. Then lately, we have been reading Polar Express or "polarspress" as Landon calls it. I think we are all getting into the spirit of things. We are very thankful for all of our families and loved spending time with them over this past holiday and we look forward to visiting more over Christmas break! Enjoy the few pictures I am posting. Have a great week!

Playing in the leaves at my mom's house

















Wrestling with Grandpa Bill

















Fun with Aunt Madie and Aunt Conner
















Helping decorate the tree



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!