so proud...

okay. so I know that I just posted yesterday, but, I think I am realizing the little amount of time I have left of being a mom of only one. So, I am soaking up all I can here in the next 8 weeks with my little man. 8 weeks? That's crazy, and I don't want to miss anything that Landon does. He is growing up so fast. The pictures of Landon at the front door are of him proudly watching his daddy fix the tree in the front yard that was damaged by the ice storm. He just looks so precious. I am posting a video montage of Landon. The first part of the video is Landon doing his most favorite thing...playing in the bath. He's fearless. The last part of the video is of Landon saying his "abc's" the best that he can. He has really done a great job this week and we have caught him saying them all on his own and correcting himself if he makes a mistake. We are so proud! The last picture I will leave with you is of our little scrooge, lily, can you see the "ba-hum-bug" in her eyes...or does she just want the silly hat off her head? Anywho. I can't say that I won't update this 10 more times this week as I become even more emotional knowing that Landon is growing up before my eyes. Just today I told Chris I couldn't believe he is going to be three on his next birthday. I just need to slow down because we have another year before that happens. Alright. I am going to get going to bed, but wanted to share with you:)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!