blubbering mess















i could think of nothing else but to jump on here and "blog". i am a mess as we are spending our last night in our house. this was the very first house that chris and i bought. this is the house that i fell in love with as soon as we stepped in the front door three years ago. this is the house that both our children were born in. this is the house that landon has grown up in. i know it seems silly as we have only been here three years and landon is only two, but it's still been really hard for me. we LOVE our house and hate to leave it. okay, so i know part of me is a mess because i am emotional having just had a baby two weeks ago...but, i was a mess long before i had Alexa. when we would even talk about moving, i would get emotional because i couldn't imagine not living in this house. i know we will make another house our home. i think in some way, i feel a bit of guilt as i am taking landon away from his home and moving him to a place that he has already told us "no lika new house". i fear the adjustment ahead as landon has had a rough week with all the packing chris and i have done and the little attention he has been given on behalf of it all. he truly has had a harder time with all this moving stuff than he did when we brought Alexa home. landon had his last bath here tonight and i read to him in his bed for the last time here in this house and it was precious. i know it means nothing to him, but to me, it does. tomorrow is going to be crazy as the movers will be here bright and early and i will do my best to distract myself from my attachment to this house. and i am sure landon will do a fine job of distracting me as he follows the movers asking, "doing?", "why?" over and over and over. :) alright. I have a headache from crying and i think chris could use my help. just needed to vent.

Comments

Acosta Family said…
Well I have tears in my eyes, and I feel your emotion. Moving combined with two kids and the worst is Baby Blues. Take lots and lots of pictures so when Landon and Alexa get older you can show them their house. Good luck and we definitely have to get together.
eric said…
I hope everything goes smoothly. At least you will be out of Fort Fun. Welcome back to Indy!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!