From the hospital

oh how nice it is to have the internet in the hospital. It's giving me something to do while I fill out paperwork and sit and wait for this baby! I wanted to leave this morning before Landon got out of bed so that he wouldn't see me and be upset since it was so early in the morning and it usually takes him a bit to wake up. We had to be at the hospital at 7:00 this morning and at 6:55, Landon woke up and saw us as we were running late. It wasn't too bad, but he wasn't happy when we were leaving. My sister Janelle is staying with him and helping out more than she knows. Not much has happened with me quite yet, but things are moving along. Just me, mom and Chris watching t.v. and chatting. Chris ran over to the house to help put Landon down for his nap to try and keep his schedule on track as here in the next few days...things are really going to change. If all works out, Chris will also be able to head back to the house after the baby is here and put Landon to bed as well. We shall see if all that is wishful thinking, but I am hopeful. Other than that, not much is going on, just waiting. I'll post again later...or Chris will at least because my Pitocin is being increased as we speak...or as I breath rather. Update you soon!

Comments

YAY for baby girl Mobley's birthday!!!!!!!! Praying for you pretty momma! :)
Acosta Family said…
I hope things move along...!!!! Good luck...can't wait to see pictures.

Dyan
So excited for you Jenn! Blessings and safe delivery to you. Jill Seeley-Cooper

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!