Making Progress

I am 38 weeks this week and SO ready to have this baby if you couldn't tell. I am counting down daily. The good news is I had my weekly doctors appointment and there has been progress made. I have dilated a bit which I am very happy about. I know this could mean nothing, but it's proof she will be here soon. My dad is coming to stay with me as Chris has to go to on a buisness trip about four hours away for the weekend and that makes me a little nervous. She will be here before we know it and we are very excited! Landon has a horrible cold and has been throwing up because of it. I am just glad that if he was going to get sick, that it was before the baby gets here. Now, Chris and I need to stay healthy.


















Last week, we too enjoyed the big snow that most of Indiana got. I took Landon out back of our house and let him play. He played for almost an hour and then I had to bribe him to come back inside with a "special, special cookie". It worked. I took a few pictures of him having a great time.





















Finally, a little Landon story. The past couple of days, Landon has been saying, "mommy, member?" followed with some long sentence about something that happened earlier in the day. The other thing is, "mommy, one night..." followed by a story that has nothing to do with night or one night at all. Side note: we have a nightly routine that after dinner, he takes a bath/shower and then watches a program on t.v. called "the goodnight show". I'm not sure, but we seem to think this is where he picked it up. They make up stories on the show...it's a show to help kids wind down in the evening. An example: Last night, Landon started his sentence with, "mommy, one night......." and I said, "yes, one night...." and he looks out the window and says, "mommy, yook, dark outside again!" So, when I hear him say "mommy, one night..." the little wheels in his head start turning and he trys to find something to tell me, almost as if he's trying to tell a story. Pretty cute...but then again, I'm his mom and everything he does is cute...well, almost everything:)

Comments

Landon is precious, you are precious, (and I'm sure Chris is too!) and I know this little girl will be precious too! Congrats on the progress...always exciting! Can't wait to hear the news and see pics! You look awesome!
The Gonsers said…
How wonderful that your dad is coming and staying with you. Such a great time to spend with him. The last picture of Landon totally melts my heart...I am thinking of you.

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!