Nasty Cough

Landon and I had an interesting day. As I said in our last post, he has been fighting a cold over the past few days. He actually went several hours fever free and then it jumped back up to 102.5. I called the doctor and they said to bring him in. After a breathing treatment and a chest x-ray to rule out Bronchitis, Pneumonia and strep-throat, we recieved a call saying he had none of the above. However, I showed concern with the baby coming and that I wanted to try and kick whatever it is he has whether it's viral or not. Landon is on his first ever breathing treatments and doesn't like it one bit. Give him a cute little mask for the breathing machine and all, and he wants nothing to do with it. I have to sit with him because it's pretty scary to him having not ever done anything like this before. We are just hoping this is all cleared up very soon as he is miserable and having a horrible time sleeping because he is coughing so bad. He still looks cute with the little fish mask on. If the pictures don't say "i feel terrible", I don't know what does.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!