So far...So good

Well, as far as the title goes, it should explain itself. Things have been going surprisingly well. First off, Landon is doing amazing sharing the spotlight with his new sister. As a matter of fact, I have to tell him that he has given her enough kisses, or when he's holding her, that he needs to hand sister over so she can eat. First thing in the morning, he wants to know where she is at. We are very proud of him. As for Alexa, she is spoiling us a bit. I'm not sure if it's because she is Jaundice or if she's just truly this good of a baby. She has been sleeping in four hour chunks at night. She only gets up once at night (so far) and then I have to wake her up to eat in the morning because I myself, can't go much longer without feeding her. She is just a peach and is very much loved.





Comments

I know it's the jaundice, but I think her coloring is so pretty! I am SOOOOO glad things are going so well for you! I can only hope and pray the same things for us in a couple months! :) You have beautiful babies!
Kelly Kruse said…
That's wonderful...glad you guys are getting some sleep! Alexa is so beautiful
molly said…
She looks wonderful! You ALL look wonderful! The idea of Landon calling her "baby sister" really tugs at my heartstrings...that is so sweet!!

Love to you all :)

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!