8 weeks

www.jmphotographyonline.com






Yesterday marked 8 weeks of our sweet Alexa's life into our family. She is so sweet and is loved very much by chris and I. But, I must say she is loved in a special way by her big brother Landon. He truly has created a special place in his heart for Alexa and if you watch him with her, it's very obvious. I know he will forever protect her and keep her safe in this crazy world of ours. Since we've moved, I've just recently found a pediatrician, so I am not up to date on all of her stats, but will post when I know. She has lost some of her hair on the back of her head with not too much to spare. She is growing so fast. I think she's had three growth spurts already...at least I think so as I feel all I do is feed her sometimes. She has given us a few peeks at her smile which includes a great little dimple on her right cheek. I can't wait to see that smile in full form. She has started to find her voice a bit. It's so funny when she "talks", it startles her and she jumps a bit, almost as if to say, "where did that come from?" She is awake more, which means I am running around a bit more. Especially when Landon isn't at school. Yesterday was a true test of that. I couldn't get anything done. She was, for some reason, extra fussy all while I am trying to get Landon used to using the toilet to go to the bathroom. I think at one point yesterday, the dryer timer let me know the clothes were done, Alexa let me know her diaper was dirty, Lily let me know she needed to go outside, Landon is sitting on his potty chair and before I know it, he is walking his "potty bucket",with potty in it, to the toilet with one hand, about to trip over a toy on the living room floor and I superhero like save the "potty" from dropping to the floor. Not too long after that, I returned a phone call to my mom and she hadn't even finished the sentence, "how's it going?" before I burst into tears. She drove over and I got to take a cat nap. THANK YOU MOM! We later went to get some ice cream, which you know makes everything better. These are the days of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Just challenging right now trying to figure out and balance a new transition along the way. Here are the pictures we had taken a couple weeks ago. Chris' cousin has done our pictures for the past two years and she does an amazing job of capturing our sweeties. Enjoy!
www.jmphotographyonline.com

Hope this finds everyone enjoy the rest of their week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!