updates

Landon has been so funny lately and I could go on and on about stories and words that he has been using. One story that I can think of off the top of my head: Lately, Landon and I have been talking about driving and having a drivers license. Landon will ask if he can drive to school, or to the store or wherever it is we are headed. I tell him no he can't because he doesn't have his drivers license or no he can't because he has to be 16 and he is only two. Sunday, after church, my mom took Landon in her car and she asked him if he wanted to drive. He responded, "no. Landon no have his drivers license." Too funny. Another story: If you've been keeping up with our blogs, you will remember the Willie Nelson blog. If not...you can read it later. Anywho...we went to a park and walked along the trail with my friend Emily and her two kids Ethan and Ella. Landon and Ella were looking at a hole in the ground where maybe a snake lived. I passed by and Landon said,"yook Ella, Willie Nelson in there." It's amazing what he retains from what we talk about. He is talking so great and I really think him going to school has helped with that. Now, if we could just work on going to the bathroom on the potty. Some days, I think Alexa will be potty trained before Landon...LORD I hope not! We've kept pretty busy with Landon in school and playing with friends and buying a new car. Car shopping is such a pain and takes up so much time. Thank you so much to Chris parents and my mom for helping watch the kids while we struggled to find a car. We ended up with a Dodge Nitro. It's pretty nice and Landon just loves having a new car. We'll see how clean we keep it with two kids...yikes! I think that's about it for now. We got Alexa's pictures done a couple weeks ago, so I will post them when I get them. They are SO cute and she looks very precious. But for now, here are some pictures of both the kids just for fun. There is a picture of Landon and Alexa and if you look close you can see Landon has a huge red bump on his forehead. He fell pretty hard and far at the park. He fell off a ladder climbing up to go down a slide. It's a long story, but he's fine and the bruise is getting better. He'll just have a third eye for a while. Enjoy!





At Landon's school, they sometimes do Yoga. I asked him, when we got home, to show me what he learned in Yoga that day...he showed me. I think it's "downward dog"...too cute!

Comments

Acosta Family said…
That school si awesome....Jr's language doubled withing the first two weeks. I'm glad they are doing well...great pictures too!!

D

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!