A little Chef and a precious ballerina

"A little chef"
I know I've already posted this week, but I just couldn't help myself. To go along with his Elmo kitchen, Landon now has a Chef's outfit and let me tell you, it has really brought the cook out in him. It makes using his Elmo kitchen all the more fun! He looks like a true chef. He loves the outfit so much, that he took a nap in it. Here are some fun pictures in his new gear and us making cookies with his new kit.











"A precious Ballerina"
I had Alexa's four month pictures done a bit early so that they would be back by the time she was actually four months. I can't even believe that she is that old already. She is so full of smiles and we got some really good pictures. I got them done at Target so I need to put that on here because I'm not sure I am supposed to post them, but...They were done by Target's Smile Station which is owned by LifeTouch. Hope that keeps me safe. Enjoy!









Comments

Kelly Kruse said…
GREAT pictures. Such a cute one of Landon sleeping and Alexa is quite the model, so photogenic!
The Gonsers said…
Alexa and Landon are such happy kids! I love seeing big beautiful smiles from them...

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!