Our weekend

This past weekend was nice and relaxing for the most part. Saturday morning, we met my brother and Isabelle at the Wayne Township Fire Department to look at old antique fire trucks. It was really cool to see so many old trucks. We even saw a wheel that was once used to hold the fire hose dated from 1880. There were so many fire trucks and Landon had a great time looking at them all. It was VERY difficult for him to keep his hands off and not climb on them, but I think he really enjoyed it.





Later Saturday, I went to the airport and picked up my little sister Madison to spend the week with us. Madison is a bit more photogenic than Conner is. Conner would kill me if I put any pictures of her up here, but Maddie is another story! So, here are some from our visit with her already. Some from the park and some of Madison and I sneaking in a Smore while Landon was taking a nap...sorry Landon:)









Will post again this week I'm sure. Until then, enjoy your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!