Randoms

For Landon's birthday he got both a bike and a little john deer tractor, both of which he loves. This weekend, I asked him if he wanted me to hook the wagon up to his tractor so he could pull Alexa, "Sure!" he said. So that's just what he did. Here is a little video of him doing just that.

VIDEO:


Landon also has been a very good helper around the house. We have found that giving him more responsibility lately, has really helped with some of his behavior problems...some. I am planning on making a chore chart very soon because I think that will help even more. This weekend, we also worked hard to really clean the house for my family coming into town and you better believe Landon was right there to help. He was WAY into the rubber gloves!



Alexa has been practicing and practicing her clapping skills and has perfected them very well. Her favorite song is still "the itsie bitsie spider" and we usually clap at the end say "yeah". She now claps before the song is over because she loves it so much. She is such a sweetie who is also practicing her standing skills. She is a very brave little girl and is one tough cookie. Here is a little video of her clapping skills after her tractor ride.


VIDEO:



Lastly, here are a very small amount of pictures of our celebrating landon's birthday. The first picture is of the Penguin cupcakes that I attempted. The second is some little penguins that I made out of an old bowling set of landon's. Then the cute balloons that I made that I thought turned out pretty good. Enjoy the pictures and videos:)




Comments

Kelly Kruse said…
Great stuff. How very crafty of you with the penguins. So cute. I loooove the video of Landon pulling his little sister!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!