Easter Weekend

Well, I hate to admit that I didn't get any pictures. The only pictures I got were from Mark's camera. I know, I'm sorry. My camera battery needs to be charged, but I can't find the charger anywhere. Come to think of it, I can't find Chris' car keys still either. Guess I should have a hunt of my own and look for these things. We did however have an Easter Egg hunt at my mom's on Saturday and the kids got lots of goodies. We went to Church Sunday morning, except I sang during worship with the worship team so I didn't spend too much time with Chris and the kids, but I did peek in their classes at church to see how stink'n cute they looked in their Easter clothes. After church, we went to Mark's mom's house and ate lunch and the kids had another easter egg hunt and had a blast. Alexa's favorite part, climbing the concrete steps over, and over, and over. Hope everyone ejoyed their weekend. We did. Oh and Landon's eye looks amazing! Thank Goodness it wasn't any worse than it was. :)I wish I got better pictures, but these will have to do.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!