Funny stuff...

So the first thing I am posting is a video of one night last week while Chris and I were going through our recycling stuff and taking the trash out. Chris found something in the garage that he thought at first was a bat...it wasn't. It's kind of long, but you have to watch the whole thing to see what happens. Note: Chris doesn't like many bugs. Note: Our garage is still full of boxes from when we moved in the middle of May Note: Chris DID NOT want me to post this, but we'll see if he even reads our family blog and notices that I posted this. LOVE YOU CHRIS:)



There is no question my Landon is a "chatty kathy" and I think someone is following in his footsteps. You see for yourself in this video. Someone LOVES talking on the phone.



Here are some attempted pictures of the kids before church on Sunday






Lastly, it appears that my children are allergic to mosquito bites. They start out small like most of us get and then end up looking like this. Both Alexa and Landon, but Landon's seem worse. For a while I thought they were getting nasty spider bites that would look infected. But then I caught a mosquito in action and we watched as the bite turned huge, the arm or leg where they get the bite swells ten times the size it should and it's sore. Landon's even bruised. YUCK! Ready for summer to be over!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My stomach and face muscles hurt from laughing so hard!! Thanks for posting the video! I love it! We miss you all.

Melody

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!