Mobley Blurbs

Have a few funny stories that need to be shared:

ALEXA:
Dear Alexa loves to sneek into my shoe bin in our closet and wear my most fancy high heel shoes. I have a pair of black high heel shoes that often make their way out. One morning, things were going a bit rough as everyone needed something and thought that in order to get their "something" they needed to whine. Alexa could only find one of the black high heel shoes and wanted to know where the other one was. She was getting louder and more whiny and I'd had enough. I looked in the bin, found the other shoe and said, "HERE! Here is the other stink'n shoe!"
Later that afternoon, Alexa kept asking me where her "stinky shoes" were. I thought she might be looking for her tennis shoes because they do really stink. But then I realized she would have asked for her tennis shoes because that's what she calls them, her tennis shoes. "Where are my stinky shoes mom!"
It then dawned on me what shoes she was looking for. I went over to the rug by our front door where I thought the shoes she was looking for had made their way. I pick them up and carry the fancy black high heel shoes over to Alexa and ask, "Are these your 'stinky' shoes?"
With a huge smile on her face she responded, "There's my stink'n shoes!"


LANDON:
Since Landon could talk, he has always made me laugh with the way he thinks and says things. Sometime last week, Landon was telling us about a little boy at school named "Chris". Chris of course had to mention to Landon what a cool name that little boy had and that it must have been short for Christopher. Landon said, "no his name isn't Christopher, it's just Chris". Chris metioned that his name must have been Christian then and that he was called Chris for short. Landon said, "No. His name can't be Christian, that's not a name, that's where Mamaw used to work".
(My mom used to work at a Christian Book Store)

Last year My mom sent Landon with Chris and I to see "Yo Gabba Gabba". This year for his birthday, she sent him to see "Phineaus and Ferb" LIVE. On our way back from the show, I asked Landon what he thought he should say to Mamaw when we got back to her house. He said, "Thank you?" I told him he needed to thank Mamaw for 'sending' him to see Phineaus and Ferb. He looked at me funny and said, "I can't say that!" I asked "why not?" He told me, "Because that's a bad word." I asked what word I had said that was a bad word. He said, "Send." I asked, "Why is 'send' a bad word?" He told me, "Because you tell me that when you say you're gonna 'send' me to my room".
I asked him how else he wanted to say Thank you then. He said, "why don't I just say, 'Thank you for letting me go to see Phineaus and Ferb."
I told him,"Sounds good to me buddy".

Too funny:)

Comments

Kelly Kruse said…
Hilarious! LOL at all the stories!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!