and...

...where did October go? It was funfilled and it was fast! Our month started off with some fun in the leaves and fun at the park. The first time that all three kids really do enjoy something at the same time. That does NOT happen often. We also had Isabelle over for a night which was filled with fun and lots of running and laughing. Quin even had his very own playdate with his buddy Ben!
I have been lucky enough, with the help of a great friend here in town and my mom, to go on a couple fieldtrips with Landon. the first one was to the Fire Station downtown Bloomington. One of the many things I love about Landon's school is they really take advantage of the community. In doing this, they walk to almost ALL their field trips. This one was no exception. I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't easy to help walk a class full of Kindergarteners about 8 blocks while passing through some busy streets, but we all made it to the station and back all in one piece.
The second trip was to AppleWorks apple orchard in Trafalgar, IN. To be honest, the main reason I went on this trip was because I wasn't crazy about Landon going on a school bus an hour away. But in the end, Landon was really glad I went and it was great one on one time that we don't often get in this crazy family of five. I only had two kiddos to keep track of: Landon and his buddy Guy. This place was SO organized and very friendly. I was totally impressed!
This month also brought one last hurrah for my sister Janelle before her big wedding day; her Bachelorette party! What fun we had and I have to thank Janelle's future sister-in-law Shannon, for so graciously opening up her house for the get together. As well as, my mom and Brian's mom, Judy, for all their help in making sure this special day was great! I don't have a ton of pictures only a few but I DO have lots of great memories!
Alexa had her own playdate with her cousin Sabrina. They are two peas in a pod and great buddies. We "made" cookies, decorated them and sang "call me maybe". They dressed up, played tooth fairy and danced a bit too.
Landon is finishing up soccer and only has one game left. This past week, our Landon scored 6 of his teams 8 goals of the game! He did his very best and played really hard.
As Chris embarks on his "busy time of year", if there is one, we found that we needed to reconnect a bit and went on a date on a thursday night. It felt very strange to me to go on a date on a week night, but you gotta do what you gotta do to stay connected:) We went to one of our favorite places, Malibu grill, had a few drinks and called it a night. It was perfect!
Finally, here are just a few random pictures of the kids. Have a great weekend!
We had our annual family/landon's birthday pictures taken last weekend and I will give you a peek at Landon's pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!