Back In Action

Well, it's been a while. Us Mobley's have been going through alot of changes lately. On May 17th, we regret to say, lost Chris' grandmother at the age of 81. She is very missed but now free from pain. Chris was with her when she passed and we placed her with Chris' mom at Washington Park North Cemetery in Indianapolis. There is much still that is to be done and seeing that we've not done this before, it's been very challenging. We have been in Indianapolis so much lately that we had our neighbors keep watch over our house because we were there so little the past two months or so. We are getting back into the swing of things and are now in Fort Wayne but will be in Indianapolis the next few weekends to catch up on things with Chris' grandma's condo and such. On a lighter note, Landon has been enjoying his summer so far. I don't have any pictures yet, but will soon ( I know I keep saying that, but I've had no time to get them developed or uploaded). He has been to the Zoo a couple times, he has visited with family several times, seeing how often we've been in Indianapolis. We've been bike riding, to the splash park, playing outside and learning how to use the hose... and I know there's much more to come. He is talking more and more everyday and we love to hear his little voice and how he tries to say things when he hears them. We have been working on finishing the end of a word. For example, he says up, "uh". We've worked really hard on it and he now puts a "p" on the end. He can say "push" and "fish" really clear. Our favorite phrase right now is "I'm gonna get you" landon says "I go gi you". He has also started to say "daddy, where are you?" landon says "daddy, we wa oo". We are just having the best time with him. I will hopefully from here on out, post more often seeing that we are finally at home. Hope all is well with everyone. Have a good one!

Comments

eric said…
Sara and I are sorry to hear about your loss. If your down in Indy and need a small break from everything, you are more than welcome to swing by our house to just sit and relax. Or if you need someone to watch Landon....I am SURE Sara won't mind

Well, as I type this, I am watching the final cut of the wedding video to catch anything I missed, and we are listening to your speech. I am sure that excites you.

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!