One more makes a family of four!

That's right. Chris and I found out a few weeks ago that we are expecting our second little one around mid February. We are very excited! There are still a few of you out there that I wish I could tell other than on our blogspot, but this is the best way for me right now. I have been feeling REALLY crummy and I just can't kick the all day morning sickness. I just wish there was something that I could eat or take and it would give me a break. I know it will be worth it, but it's much more difficult being sick and watching after a toddler. Thank goodness I have the most amazing husband in the world that has really taken on both roles as mom and dad and give me a break when I need one. We couldn't be happier with idea of having two. We are really pushing these milestones and Landon is taking them VERY well! Now, if ice cream cured morning sickness...I would be in good shape (well, not physically and then again maybe that's why it doesn't help). Hope you all enjoyed your Holiday weekend, we sure did. My dad, step-mom and sisters were in Bloomington this weekend so we spent Wednesday through Saturday in Bloomington enjoying much needed family catching up. I wish I could say I took pictures, but I didn't. But we had a great time and look forward to seeing them sooner than later. I am going to take advantage of the time that I have right now to myself as Chris has taken Landon with him to the Y.M.C.A. to work out so I can rest...gotta love Chris.

Comments

eric said…
CONGRATS! Sara and I are both happy and excited for you guys.

p.s. ~ ice cream can cure all your problems, except if your cold. Then you might want to look into some hot chocolate.
The Gonsers said…
How fantastic! I am so excited for you, Chris and Landon. I wish you could see the smile on my face right now....it is HUGE! Love you guys.
That is absolutely wonderful news to hear!! I am sorry that you aren't feeling so well. Chocolate and ice cream seem to make everything better while being pregnant. Trust me I know this from daily experience...haha. I am so excited to follow your journey these next 9 months. Take Care.
Dustin & Emily said…
Congrats to you and your boys! That is great news...I'll be thinking about you!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! That is awesome! You made a beautiful boy the first time around and I know the second baby will be just as beautiful!!! Hang in there with the sickness...I can totally relate!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!