Silly Glasses and Dishwashing

It's finally March, which means it's almost Spring. Something us Mobley's are looking VERY forward to. We want to see some blue in the sky and I am ready to take Landon outside and let him run around and get some fresh air. Speaking of Landon. I knew the day would come. I always feared the day when my child would have a true "tummy ache". The day arrived. Either he had some sort of food poisoning or something else is wrong with him. It's not the flu. He was sick all night Friday night...and I mean all night and about every 15 to 30 minutes for about three hours. We called the doctor and they just told us to keep him hydrated...and we did. Saturday he got sick twice and Sunday he didn't get sick at all. Then early Monday morning he got sick and again after lunch. He has been REALLy tired, taking at least four hours in naps total throughout the day...he normally takes one, one hour nap a day. We followed all the instructions from the doctor and we called again Monday afternoon. They just told us to keep him hydrated and if it's not better in the next two days or so...to call again. It's so frustrating. He is really acting fine other than being tired and getting sick. I am ruling out food poisoning. The doctor told us to keep him on a liquid or bland diet and we are. I suppose we shall see. If he gets sick anymore, I am going to call and ask that he be seen. Poor little guy. He hasn't had a fever or anything else. He just can't keep any food down really. Just pedialite (like gatorade). Other than that... he's pretty much been himself. He has really been a big help around the house and his silly ol' self. He loves to help daddy empty the dishwasher...and climb on it when he doesn't think anyone is looking. I captured some pictures that I will post in the slideshow. He also got a pair of silly glasses from my mom for Christmas and has enjoyed wearing them. The other day, he wore them during lunch and I got some footage of him trying to fit his hotdog under the mustache of the glasses. The bad thing about letting him wear the glasses while he ate...he then wanted mommy to put the glasses on and the smelled like hotdog...not a pleasant smell in my opinion, but funny none the less. He is such a little silly man. I just hope he gets to feeling better. He just keeps fooling us into thinking that he is healthy when he is silly and then all of a sudden...ooopppsss, he gets sick. Hopefully it all comes to an end in the next couple days or it's a trip to the doctor if I have anything to say about it. Hope all is well with everyone. We would love to hear from you so email me and update us.
Love to you all, the Mobleys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!