Happy Birthday Trevor!!!!!!!


As some of you might know, there has been an amazing young man in our life for the past five years or so. We had the honor of meeting him when he was only 13 and as of Saturday, May 10th he is 18 years old. He is someone who has changed our hearts and made them bigger. He is a young man that we are very proud of and honored to have in our lives. So, here's to you Trevor. Happy 18th Birthday! We love you very much and look forward to the day that we can spend more time with you and continue watch you grow into the amazing young man you have become. I didn't take too many pictures, but I did take a video. I know there are more pictures of Landon and Trevor and I will post them when I can. We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I know we did! Love you Trevor!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!