A Goodbye, A Birthday, and...A Wig

A Goodbye...
This past weekend, we had to do something that was really difficult for us to do. We said goodbye to my sister Janelle as she moves to Georgia. I got a few pictures of her last day in Indianapolis until the Holidays. We will miss you Aunt Janelle!




A Birthday...
On Saturday, we went to my good friend Emily's son's 2nd birthday party. Landon had such a good time. He even got to see his little friend Lydia, who is probably one of the cutest little girls I know...minus a few. Ethan made out pretty good for his second birthday. Happy Birthday Ethan...such a big boy!





A Wig...
Lastly, one of the many treasures we found going through Chris' grandma's condo was a true keeper. I just couldn't think of any better thing to do with it other than to keep it. We have had some silly fun with this thing and who would have thought that to be possible. I have laughed until I've cried. Although Chris' grandma didn't wear a wig as long as I had known her, we found a brand new one in one of the rooms still in a box and everything. As you can see from the pictures, we've had a good time with it. I refuse to take my picture in it as I may scare some of you to never talk to me again. But it's all in good fun to see Landon with hair. Enjoy the pictures. I will post more hopefully next week as we will be celebrating my sister in law and her baby shower this coming weekend. Have a good rest of the week!


Comments

molly said…
Oh how precious! These pictures are ridiculously cute -- I just sent them to Ben, too.

I loved your story about Landon at the doctor's office, and we are so happy for the three of you to add another one!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!