ooopppsss...fat lip!

This afternoon, after one of the many weekly visits to the Y.M.C.A. with Chris, while walking out the same door he walks through each and everytime he enters and exits, somehow jumped out and grabbed his leg and tripped Landon. Landon, for some reason, didn't naturally put his hands out in front of him to catch his fall, but instead caught the brunt of it on his top lip. I couldn't help but laugh when they got home because Landon didn't even look like himself because his lip was so fat. I also couldn't help laughing because if anyone of you have ever seen me with the monster cold sores that I get, I must have been looking at my own reflection because I just couldn't stop laughing. Chris gave me a hard time from laughing so hard about it, but he just looked so cute. Needless to say, he is fine, but of course I had to take some pictures. The swelling had gone down quite a bit before I got the camera out, but you can see his boo-boo. As for our weekend, I have finally uploaded pictures. Landon and I visited with my very dear friend Emily and her two kids Ethan and Ella. We went to the park and had a good time. Our favorite thing was the trail we took the kids on. Landon was so funny because, when we first got out of the cars, we had to cross the street to get to the park. We told the boys to hold hands as they crossed the street. Well, while on the trail, Landon wanted to hold Ehtan's hand much of the hike. Ethan got to the point where he would start swinging his arms very quickly as if to let Landon know that his arms were too busy to be holding his hand. I did get a picture that I thought was really sweet. Enjoy the pics.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!