Our Weekend

Our weekend was nice and relaxing. The weather was beautiful and we just kind of enjoyed each others company. Saturday morning we got up early, only because Landon is an early bird, and went to a park. The weather was perfect and we even took Lily. We did some yard work, with the help of Landon of course...took a little longer than usual...but with the help of Landon of course. Saturday afternoon he mastered the art of blowing bubbles. I think he may have burped a few bubbles as we worked on not exactly pressing the bubble wand directly on our lips, but rather holding it just right in front of our lips and blowing gently. After a major spill of the bubbles, we called it a day and we had one devistated little boy. I explained we could go to Target and get some more later. Later is not in a toddlers vocab as they live in the moment and when you say Target, that means now! Again, we had one devistated little boy. Saturday night ,and the talk of the afternoon, we made a pizza for supper. That's all Landon talked about in the store as we were buying what we needed to make the pizza. As soon as we got home, "pizza? pizza? pizza?" "Yes Landon, we are going to make pizza! Are you excited?" "yes, ye-yi-did". He had a great time and I think it's something that we are going to do more often. Sunday, we went to church and I got some nice pictures of him when we got home, the only thing I didn't like about the pictures is that they truly show how grown up he is. Later this afternoon, after some whinning and just not being himself, I decided that his head felt really warm. Come to find out, he has a fever. What do you know, today is Sunday. What do you know, EVERY time we go to church here in Fort Wayne, he gets sick. I am not even joking. Some of you know this already because everytime he is sick, it's from church. I know it's good for him to get sick every now and then, but seriously. If you know us, you know he really does get sick EVERY time we go to church. I think I need to encourage the washing of toys more often or at least ask how often they wash them. If he has hand, foot, mouth again, this will be the fourth time he has gotten it from church. He gets the same symptoms and they always appear the same day as when he goes to church which would obviously be Sunday. Anywho, I just feel bad for him when he is sick, who likes their child to feel bad? But, I know it will run it's course. Okay, enough complaining. As for me and baby? Doing pretty well. I felt really good this weekend and I have been feeling the baby move more and more each day. Funny story real quick. We cleaned out our basement a little so when the baby comes, not all of the baby things are tucked away where we can't get to them. Most of Landon's toys are in the basement and we have been playing down there more than we usually have in the past. The baby swing is around one of the corners in the basement where we really don't let Landon go because behind a secret door is our sub-pump. Like he listens and doesn't go around that corner...wink, wink. He found the swing a couple weeks ago and I keep telling him that it's for the baby. After saying that for those couple of weeks, he comes to me last week and says "wing? wing? (translation swing" I say," no, that's for when the baby comes. It's for the baby". He walks over to me, lifts up my shirt, looks at my belly and says," 'mon baby, wing" and walks over to the swing, motioning with his arm to "come on". So cute. Alright, this is long enough. Here are the pics from the weekend. Enjoy!
_________________________________________________


"Alright. One picture and then can we go to the park?"


















Practicing Blowing Bubbles

















"I think I've got it!"

















"I got it!" - VIDEO


"Can we make the pizza now?"
















"I think I spot a..."
















"Yep, Got it!"















Our handsome little boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!