Lov'n October!

As the season is changing, so is my belly and our wild lil' man Landon! I am 23 weeks along, excited, emotional, and glum about the horrible insomnia that I have experienced this pregnancy. If only there was a cure for the many trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night accompanied by the theme song to "Elmo's world" that runs through my head as I lay in bed so tired and wishing that I could fall back asleep only to find that it's only midnight and I still have several hours left to lay in bed and wait for Landon to wake up at 6:00 in the morning to tell us that he is "up" and "wake" and that he needs a "new diaper" and isn't really up to going back to sleep. I know I am only being prepared for when the new baby comes and there will be very little sleep, but...I am exhausted! Not to mention the heartburn that comes no matter when I eat, I think I even get it when I breath. Okay...now that my rant is over and my run-on sentence use has reached its max, I'll talk about how excited we are to have this baby. I just can't even wait to see her and hold her and watch her and Landon grow together and love each other. I can't wait to fall in love with Chris like I did the day Landon was born and I know this time it will be special in its own way because he will be falling in love with our daughter this time. February seems so far away, but Chris and I both agree that this pregnancy seems to have gone by a bit faster than it did with Landon. I know I still have a few months to go, but there is much to be done before then. As for names, we just can't seem to find any that we really like or that we can imagine saying to our daughter, so...as for time, I am glad we have it so we can choose the perfect name for our little sweetie. I did take a 23 week picture and I am going to post it, but please don't mind the cold sore I have...it's only about the 10th one since I've been pregnant, grrr. Alright. Now onto Landon. He has been enjoying this nice weather as well. This past weekend, we enjoyed our trip to pick out a pumpkin for each of us. I captured some of the fun while we quickly picked out our pumpkins due to the crowd and my fear that Landon would get lost...that's what we get for going on a Saturday I suppose. We had a good time, got what we went for, bought some yummy treats in the market and went home. Enjoy the pictures. We also had some pictures done for his second birthday, which is coming up VERY quickly, and I will post them when I get the chance. Hope everyone is enjoying their day and I'll post again soon.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!