a few funny words















quick story.
last night Landon, Chris and I were playing around and I was tickling Landon. It got to the point that I was tickling him so much that he couldn't even talk because he was laughing SO hard. Chris and I were then laughing because he was being so silly. At the end of "the tickle", Landon says, "mommy, stop...rude". Chris and I couldn't help but laugh and ask him if he said, "rude" and he said, "yeah, rude". Something we tell him when he's being...well rude. Wouldn't use it when someone is being tickled, but yet another word he is trying to use. Then this morning, Chris had to drive to South Bend, so Landon and I called him to see how the drive was going. Landon talked to Chris and was asked what time he got up. Landon tells Chris that he got up at "$9.99 o'clock". Side note: whenever we got to the store, we all three shop together and often one of us will ask the other how much something is. Landon often answers for us and the price is always $9.99. So it was pretty funny when he was asked a time he aswered "$9.99 o'clock". Love him because he makes us laugh. :)

Comments

The Gonsers said…
I love Landon stories. It makes me wonder how Chris was as a toddler...I would guess a lot like Landon, ridiculously happy and funny kid. I can only imagine how great the Mobleys house sounds!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!