"Gi-fer-fer doing?"

So lately, Landon has been sort of testing out different words. Either to see if it's something that is okay to say or if it works in a sentence. Everynow and then he will say "stupid" to see if it's still a word that we don't say, which we don't in our house. Or "mine", which is something we are very careful about saying in that he can get pretty selfish when saying it. I posted a while back that Landon started calling me mom instead of mommy. This week, he has been saying mama. He's just trying words out. So this morning, I was fixing his breakfast and he looks at me and says, "Gi-fer-fer doing". (Translation: Jennifer doing?) If you know Landon, or have been around him enough, you will find out that he can be very nosy and wants to know what everyone is doing all the time. If you are the one with him or are even in the room with him, you can be sure to hear your name followed by doing. If you don't respond, he'll say it until you do. So after I hear Gi-fer-fer doing, I look at him and ask him if he said, Jennifer doing? He says, "yeah, Gi-fer-fer doing". I couldn't help but laugh so hard. He just picks up on everything. I had to get the camera out. Here is a video of our conversation following. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!