Our weekend

This past weekend was our last trip to Indy before the baby comes...at least we hope so. Saturday, we went to our nephew, Mason's, basketball game. We are so proud of him. He does a great job with teamwork and is really learning so much just from being on a team. They haven't won a game yet, but come so close every time. We spent time with Chris' step-mom, June, her birthday was Saturday. We also spent time with my mom, her birthday is today. Happy Birthday Mom!!!! We also were able to spend time our beautiful niece Sabrina who is getting so big and growing up too fast. I didn't get any pictures of her, but will post some here soon. She is too cute. On Sunday, I was given a small shower to help welcome our daughter who will be here in five short weeks. I am so thankful for the nice things that I recieved and was tickled to see lots of pink after seeing lots of blue for over two years now. So many cute and practical things. Thank you everyone! At the shower, I was also able to see my sweet niece Isabelle who is getting so tall and really beginning to catch up with Landon. When we returned to Fort Wayne, we were welcomed by about four or five inches of snow that fell over the weekend. Of course, Monday morning, we had to suit up and play in the snow. We bought Landon snow boots a couple weeks ago and he has worn them everyday since, by his choice. Until yesterday, he hasn't been able to wear them in the snow. When we told him that he was going to get to wear his new snow boots in the snow, he was so excited. Chris and Landon suited up and spent a bit of time outside sledding and just playing in the snow. We did have to use some sneaky ways to get him back in the house because he didn't want to go back inside. His poor little cheeks were so red from the cold. I got some video and pictures to show how cute he looked and how much fun he had. He even went down the hill all by himself...forward and backward. I'll update on us selling our house here in the next week or so...I'm just way to stressed out right now and I might start crying and I don't want to because then Landon will come over to me and ask, "mommy cry'n"? and then I will think how sweet that is that he is concerned that I am crying and then I will cry more and then I will think about the fact that we are selling the house and I do have a baby coming in five weeks and then Landon will start crying because I am crying and...I'll just tell you about it later when I am a little more stable:) Alright. Enjoy the pictures and videos.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!