Going Home...

Today is the day that we finally get to go home and we are SO ready to do just that. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed, but more than that, I am ready to just sleep and not have anyone wake Alexa and I up to be poked at. Alexa is doing so well going to the bathroom (#2) that she has lost some weight. I know that it's normal, but she was so tiny to start with, she now weighs somewhere around 5 pounds 9 ounces. She has on some preemie size pants and the waist is so big around her. She's a little peanut. I am posting some more pictures, if you all aren't tired of looking at them:) I will post again sometime this weekend, not sure when...we are pooped. Hope this finds everyone doing well:)





Comments

What a little angel! :) Enjoy your bed again and I hope Alexa does well at night for you. So glad everything is going well! Can't wait to see more pics!
Anonymous said…
We think you and Chris make beautiful babies! Good job. Kirt and Abigail Baker
Melissa Wisley said…
Hey Jennifer and Chris!
I was thinking about you guys the last couple of week and thought for sure you had that baby by now! I am a little behind as you see. she is very precious and I hope the delivery was smooth. Glad to hear you are excited about moving to Indy. It will be much easier to stop by with you there since we drive through to visit Joe's family and other friends we have in Indy. Well. Thinking of you!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!