okay, okay, okay



















....so I suppose I have left you all in suspense long enough. I had my 39 week appointment this afternoon around 1:00 and it was decided around 3:00 that I would be induced tomorrow (wednesday) morning at 7:00. We are very excited and spent some extra special time with Landon this evening and gave him some extra lov'n. It doesn't seem quite real yet and I am sure it won't until she is actually here. I have tried all I can to prepare Landon for tomorrow, but I think it will all just have to come naturally and in it's own time. When I have talked about "baby sister" today, he has either told me to "stop talking mommy" or "no, baby sister". I think that maybe I will just let him figure everything out on his own and let him talk about it when he wants to and not push it. I am going to try and take the computer and camera to the hospital to update when I can. If not...you all will have to wait until at least Saturday. Hope this find everyone doing well and we will hopefully welcome our new little girl here in the next day or so!!! Side note: Landon got a very nice treat in the mail from some of our very good friends Ben and Molly. He was very excited to get something in the mail and with "baby sister" getting new things lately, it was nice for him to get something of his very own. It was a really cool doctors kit. We spent some time outside today because it was so nice and he rode his bike that he got for his birthday. He took the doctor's kit with us and used the ottoscope (spell?) to see the geese. Very funny! Anywho...thank you Ben Howard and Molly, he loved it.

Comments

molly said…
Awwww, I am so glad that he likes it!! I wasn't sure if he'd be all "doctored out," but it was one of our favorite toys when we were little! We'll be praying for you all night - and can't wait to hear your news in the morning!!!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!