Second Day

Alright...well I'm not going to blog and number every day of Alexa's life, but I just thought I would update. Alexa's first night went alright I suppose. Chris and I layed down around midnight or so, and she decided that she wanted to get up. She was up until around 3:00 until 5:00 when the nurse woke me and told me to wake her up to feed her. I can tell you right now that I am not going to wake her up when we get home to feed her. She is going to sleep until she wakes up and tells me she is hungry. She seems to be a pretty good sleeper. She was awake so much last night because she had an upset tummy for a while. Let's just say everything in the bathroom department is working well:) She is eating SO well and I couldn't ask for it to be going any better. She is doing so good! Much better than Landon did which makes it easier for me. She has been alert more today than last night. Landon came to say goodbye to all of us and to see Alexa. He just loves her already and that is something that I am thankful for. We just have to be careful because when he is done lolling over her, he's done. He held her again this morning and kissed her nose a few times and loves to pet her hair. I can't wait for all of us to get home, hopefully sometime tomorrow. Landon went down to Indy with my mom and sister, who were a HUGE help. He is going to stay with Chris' Dad and they are taking him to the Children's Museum tomorrow...he will LOVE it! He will come back up Saturday with them when they meet Alexa for the first time. This will give Chris, Alexa and I at least one night to get settled in at home. I think that's all for now. I probably won't blog anymore for a couple days because I'm not sure I will have the time. I will keep posting pictures though because we are after all proud parents of two precious kids that we love very, very much. Thank you so much for all the warm blessings, prayers and thoughts sent our way over the past couple of days. It really means alot to see how important we are in others lives and how important others words can touch us. I will post some pictures now, but Chris and I are going to take a nap as Alexa has fallen asleep:) Take care.




Comments

Anonymous said…
She is so beautiful. We can't wait to meet her.
We are so proud of you all and love you more than words can say.
She is a beauty! Congratulations on a precious girl! LOVE the name! :)
Acosta Family said…
She is beautiful, so are you nursing or bottle? I've nursed two beautiful kids until they were both 15 months each so if you need any advice or any words of encouragement let me know. Congrats again!
Unknown said…
She is absolutely beautiful! She looks so much like Landon. :) Congrats you two! Hope tonight goes well.

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!