undies

We've had some excitement these past few days. Landon has been sick and we took him to immediate care on Sunday evening to find that he had pink eye, an upper respiratory infection and an ear infection. He was feeling so horrible, but is back to being Landon again. So much in fact that we had a very successful day today accident free and in underwear all day today. We even braved it and went out of the house to visit my mom at work and get some ice cream all while wearing underwear. He did great and actually asked to use the restroom at the ice cream shop. We are so proud of him. We've tried the "pull-up" thing, but in a way for Landon, I think it gives him permission to go "potty" in it instead of going on the potty chair. I know I am probably boring you, but this is VERY exciting and I am so ready and happy for this milestone. We are no where near the end, but have a great, great start:) Here are some pictures.

Playing with "baby lexa" as he calls her.




This is his "mommy, I go peed" face. He is so proud!



If any of you know our family, you know we have a dog named Lily. If you know Lily then you know her relationship with Landon. If you know her relationship with Landon then you will know that it's a love hate relationship. Not the love hate relationship that you are familiar with. It's a love hate relationship in the matter that Landon LOVES Lily and she HATES Landon. This next picture is priceless. I walked into the living room the other day right before he was going to bed and this is what I found. Lily holding Landon's blanket hostage.
This picture says, "Go ahead...try me".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!