4 month check-up and where'd the rain puddles go?

Alexa had her four month check-up yesterday and it went really well. Both kids have been fighting ear infections over the past couple weeks and it's been none the fun. Alexa's ears were checked at her appointment and they looked great. My concern is, she is only four months old and so far, she has had two ear infections. I don't think Landon was even sick before his first birthday. That's what you get when you have an older sibling to bring germs home. Anywho. Alexa weighed in at 12 pounds 9 ounces (25%) and was 24 inches long (70%). So funny because both stats were in the 15percentile justs 8 weeks ago. Just goes to show that kiddos sure do grow up fast. Speaking of which, Landon sure has had us laughing with some interestesting interests and conversations. If I see you, ask me about them, but I won't post them due to information that some may not be interested in:) I am still watching my niece Isabelle and the kids are having a great time together. Yesterday, Landon went to school for the first time in a week because he has been sick and it was rough on him to get back into the routine. We are all that way from time to time I suppose. I told him that if he had a good day at school, that after his nap we could jump in puddles. He thought that was a very good idea. It rained all morning, I picked him up at school at 12:00 and he did really well, he took a nap and by the time he woke up, the sun was out and ALL the puddles that were there in the morning, had all dried up. Landon was not too happy. There was a little stream of water off of the curb in the road outside of our house and they splashed in that for a bit... you would've thought there were a thousand puddles from the rain. Landon had such a good time. Isabelle enjoyed watching him jump and splash the cold water all over them. We ended up in the sprinkler for a bit afterwards and I tell you, my kid is a fish. So much fun to watch him with and in water. He's too much. I will leave you with some pictures to enjoy. We close on the house a week from today:( I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!