Happy Anniversary!

Eleven years ago this year,I walked into my highschool Physics class and sat in front of a very good looking young man who just so happened to be Christopher Mobley. Five years ago today, I married him. When I think back to when Chris and I just met, I think of Friday night football games. I was in the colorguard and we did the halftime shows during football season. Christopher would meet me at the chain-length fence that entered into the field, where the band would sit. He would walk with me during my ten minute break and walk me back. He was such a gentlemen and treats me just as he did eleven years ago. There aren't many people in this world that can claim to be highschool sweethearts, and for that we are very proud. We've been through so much over the years and I wouldn't change anything. July 31, 2004 was one of the best days of my life. It was the beginning of our life as a couple and a family that soon followed. I couldn't be more blessed with where my life is right now. Thank you Christopher for being my heart and showing me unconditional love. You are a true gentlemen and I am honored to call you my husband. Thank you for two beautiful children and a family that I am very proud to call "ours". You mean the world to me and I am a better person for having you in my life...you are my life. Enjoy the pictures.

Homecoming Dance 1998


Mason's Birthday


Valentine's Dance 1999


Spring Break 1999


Jennifer Senior Picture 1999


Chris' Prom 2000


Christopher Senior Picture 2000



Summer 2001


New Years 2001/2002


Spring 2002


Summer 2002


Fall 2003


Spring 2004


Summer 2004 Engagement Picture





Comments

thefaulkners said…
Congratulations guys! You are such an adorable couple and seem to have an excellent family. God has truly blessed you all!

So.....Congratulations!!!!
thefaulkners said…
P.S.

I vividly remember the band halftime shows/football games....Great pictures.
Kelly Kruse said…
Wonderful post! loved the pictures through the years! Congrats you two. Your relationship is certainly one to be admired.

Popular posts from this blog

update...

One more makes a family of four!