Summer Fun!

I just can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. With that, it also means that the kids are getting older way too fast! I was rocking Alexa to sleep the other night and with her peaceful lullaby music, my eyes filled with tears looking down at her realizing how quickly time flys. I am truly taking everyday in and appreciating every moment, good or bad, with the kids because I cannot get those days back, once they've past. As the summer is passing quickly, so did our visit with Madison over the last week. Landon was a bit challenging this past week, from what, I'm still trying to figure out. But we had a great time anyhow. Madison and I were able to have some good quality time together, which I don't think we've ever had before. This was also Madison's first time away from Dad and Liz for as long as she was. I did get some more pictures of the week, but not too many. We kind of just hung out and went to a couple parks, and on Thursday, and on Saturday, we went to the canal downtown, had a picnic, and rented a paddle boat. It was SO much fun! Chris, Janelle, Madison, Landon, Alexa and I all fit onto one paddle boat and just had a great time floated down the canal...did I mention Janelle and Chris did all the paddling and that is perhaps why it was so enjoyable for me and maddie. Just kidding, we all had a great time and Chris did attempt to get one group shot of all of us. I also took a couple pictures of Madison with downtown behind her and a picture of Madison and Landon in the butterfly garden at the zoo. There may be a couple more pictures. I will post again tomorrow because today is my birthday and we are going downtown to ride on a horse and buggy and I KNOW Landon is just going to have a great time and I will be taking lots of pictures. Until then, have a great day!






Comments

Jessi and Eric said…
That same feeling has been gnawing at me as well...I feel like Mae will be talking and off to school before I can blink again....I always take to heart when you say cherish every day, even the bad because you never know what life may have in store down the road. I love my little girl so much...we will have to get together so they can have a play date!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!