musical moments

Lately, I have been singing "The Itsie Bitsie Spider" to Alexa and it is so funny how much she loves that song. I can sing "The Wheels on the Bus" or "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". Nothing compares to her reaction to a silly spider song. So much in fact, that I caught what looks like her attempt at the action part of the song on video. If you listen closely, you can even hear her, for a second, sort of sing. So sweet. She does the motions everytime after I sing the song.
Landon is very musical as well. There is a "Nickel Creek" song that he just loves and that is requested EVERY time we are in the car. It's about a fox that goes out in the night to a farmer's house to catch one of his geese for his children to eat...i know it sounds horrible, but it's a folk song. The other day, as best he could, was trying to describe the song and finally called it "the song on the way to Emily's house" because that's what we listened to on the way to her house the other day. I finally got what song he was talking about. I sang part of the song and asked him if that's the song he was talking about. And his response was, "Yeah. That song. I was trying to think of it but the words weren't working in my mouth". Too cute. Now to explain his video. I try and try to get Landon to practice his counting, his colors and the alphabet. But he has very little interest, or should I say a very short attention span, as most boys his age do. I will ask him to say the alphabet and he will start and get stuck at one part and start all over. Here I have thought all this time that he couldn't do it all the way through. The other day, I pulled out an older toy of his that sings the alphabet and well...he knows it as you will see in the video. Too funny; microphone and all! Enjoy.
the videos are back to back on the same link. alexa's is first then landon follows.


Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!