Fall Leaves:)

Today, we went to my mom's for a little fun on her playground that she has for the kids. She also has several mature trees in her yard which means lots of fun leaves to play in. I went into the garage and grabbed a rake and started a pile. Next thing you know, Landon know just what to do and jumps in the pile. It was so much fun to watch him in the leaves. One of my most favorite childhood memories was the fall and all the leaves. We used to make leave houses and make a sort of blueprint of a house out of the leaves. We would make the outline of the rooms with the leaves and play for hours. My mom still lives in the same house that I grew up in, so it's so fun to watch my kids have the fun I did when I was growing up. Here are a couple pictures. Alexa even got in the leaves and she LOVED it. She was slamming her hands up and down in the leaves in her lap like she does when she is splashing in the tub. So much fun! Enjoy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!