Too Long!

WOW! It's been a while huh? Sorry about that. I will do my best to keep this blog as short as I can, which will not meet the definition of short by any means, but I will spare you each and every detail. For those of you who may not know, Chris and I sold the condo, finally, and quickly had to find a house. We found a house after only looking two days. We made an offer and moved out and moved in very quickly. We had almost all the floors in our new house replaced and all the walls painted. This with a very slow contractor and two little kids running around made for one stressed mama. Not to mention that Chris went out of town the day after we moved in. There was so much stress involved and I wouldn't want to re-live it, but was reminded there are more important things in life and people going through way more than we did in this whole transition. The very day that I just thought I couldn't take anymore, I was reminded that my "problems" really weren't worth complaining about as I was checking in on a blog that I follow of a woman with a very sick little boy. This particular day, I was reading and was taken back when she blogged that he had passed away that morning. He was only seven months old and reading his story made me realize, we didn't have it so bad.
On a positive note, we LOVE the house and I think the kids are adjusting well. Even with all the craziness in the house over the past three weeks, the kids still took naps, and stayed pretty much on schedule. For that I am greatful and the fact that we are finally starting to settle in. Regardless of the fact that we have yet to even get one car in the garage, we are unpacking at a snails pace and not going to stress about it.
We have a few pictures of the house. Enjoy:)

THE HOUSE:




THE LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN:


LIVING ROOM:


MASTER BEDROOM:


ALEXA'S ROOM:


LANDON'S ROOM (still waiting on his bed to arrive):


BACK DECK:


Summer fun has begun...
We had my good friend Emily and her kids Ethan and Ella down to see the house and for a visit. The kids had a great time but boy was it hot. What better thing to do when it's hot out than to play in the sprinkler. And when the sprinkler gets "old" what better thing to do than play in the very teenie, tiny little creek in our back yard. Here are some fun pics of the visit with the Crane kids:)







We are headed to Arizona Saturday for a week vacation with the Mobley side of the family. Landon is very excited and I am sure I will take tons of pictures to put up. Until next time, hopefully sooner than a month from now:)

Comments

J Myer said…
Your house looks great. How exciting! I'm sorry to hear that moving was stressful, but I guess those two go hand in hand. What an awful tragedy about the mom loosing her son... I can't imagine.

Well, your house is beautiful and it looks like you've already done a great job decorating and making it a home. You're such a good mom and wife.

Have a great time in AZ!
Kelly Kruse said…
Very, Very happy for you. What a cute new home. I bet you are so glad to just be there, and getting settled in will be just the icing on the cake. Congrats!!! Great to hear the update.

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!