Our summer so far....

Our summer so far has been VERY busy! I still haven't quite organized all our pictures and videos from Arizona, but I am working on it for sure. So, be looking for those, even though we did get back from Arizona a month ago, the pictures are worth posting and looking at...I promise.
As far as the rest of the summer since we've been back from vacation. Things are going really well. Landon has been a bit of a challenge and I am not sure what is going on with him other than he is in much need of structure and I think we are really ready for the school year. Now, if only I could find a preschool here in town that isn't full, that will be a bit hard. Landon is still playing T-Ball and it has been very hot! He is doing a great job with hitting the ball. Last practice, he was even on first base ready for anyone that would try and tag the base. He got several people out. So what if it's because the person that was to run to first base went to third instead...he tagged the base before they got to it and we are very proud of him. There have been a few practices where it's just too hot and he doesn't want to play and we tell him that we signed up for T-Ball and we are going to play it all the way through. If you decide you don't want to play it again, that's fine, but we are playing it now. He gets right back out there and plays like a champ! It's good for him.
Alexa is doing well. She is quite the little "tom boy" that I still love to dress up in pretty dresses ans skirts that of course have a good amount of pink on them:)
We've spent some time at the pool, at the park, outside in our creek behind the house, but we spend our fair amount of time inside because it is SO hot. We have been to the Children's Museum, spent time with family, the kids with cousins and friends. We've had LOTS of company at the new house and we LOVE that so much and are so thrilled to be so close to people and that those we love are willing to come here to visit and spend time with us at the new house! Here is a montage of pictures from the past few weeks. They aren't in and particular order, but are good pictures that I wanted to share. My most favorite pictures are the last on the montage of the kids and I at "Cascades Park" here in Bloomington that has a little hidden water fall and creek that runs all throughout the park. I wanted to show the kids the water fall and then take them to the playground that is also in the park, but as you can see, we didn't make it to the playground because the kids got lost in playing in the creek. Alexa was so sweet. She got so wet, we had to go home and take a bath. I didn't have them dressed to play in the creek but I looked past that because they had a GREAT time. She was mad when we had to leave. Hope this finds everyone enjoying their summer. I will post again soon...I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!