Long over due.....

...and no I'm obviously not talking about my due date that is LONG
from now (June 7th). Last post I was telling the news that we are pregnant and expecting our third little Mobley baby! I can say that time has flown by, in a sense. But has gone SO SLOW in regards to how sick I have been with this baby. Like the other two kids, I too was sick but never had to keep up with as much as I do this time. I am now on a Zofran Pump to help with the vomiting and to hopefully help me put on some weight, of which I have only lost and not gained a single pound. I am sixteen almost seventeen weeks and trucking along! We find out what we are having on the 4th of January and we are looking VERY forward to that date...and so is Landon! Every time I go to the doctor, he asks if I am going to come home with the baby. Boy, do I wish I was that far along to bring this baby home. Then again, maybe not because we have ALOT of changes to make in our house and family before we bring another person into this house!
I can't promise that I can catch up on everything that has happened since my last post, but I will stick to the things I do remember.
After Landon's birthday, to which I took no pictures:(, we have just been hanging out and enjoying eachother's company and time that we have when Chris is not out of town. We had our episodes of pink eye, colds, and the nasty stomach flu that I somehow avoided. Alexa, Landon and Chris on the other hand, did not. But we are past that until the next episode.
With all the snow, we've also been spending time in the snow. Or rather Chris and Landon have been spending time in the snow. Alexa has NO interest at ALL. I did manage to get her all dressed and took a picture, but that's as far as that went. There is a video of Landon and Chris having a good time in the snow!
Landon is doing well, for the most part. We have been having some behavior problems with him wanting to act younger than he is and we have come to two possible reasons. We put alot of responsibility on him at home because we know he is capable of it. At school however, it seems that he too has more responsibility than his classmates. For a while, we thought that was something important to his personality, to give him leadership roles because he's mature and older than some. But, we are finding that now, he just wants to be a kid like his friends and not be called on for SO many things. Help out, yes, but not take on too much. He's a kid. So, as of the first of the year, he will FINALLY be moving to the four's class at school with also, is long over due! I think it will be good for him to look up to his classmates for a change and we are anxious to see how he grows. We too are going to be more cautious of the tasks we ask of him at home and remember, he's still just a little kid. I mean, I guess asking him to go put gas in the car was too much for him...just kidding. We're talking minor things here.
Alexa is quite the Diva and something we are still getting used to. When Alexa is happy, so are we all. When Alexa is not happy, no body it either. She can be the sweetest thing one day and so sour the next. But she is such an entertainer and sings ALL THE TIME! She loves to dance and sing any chance she gets. She even has music that plays in her head that no one else can hear. She is funny and free spirited. Discipline for her has come pretty easy, but I know that too will face us as a challenge in the future. But for now, we are taking advantage of that.
Last weekend, my mom and I took Landon to Breakfast with Santa and he had a Great time! It is so fun this year to watch his excitement grow for this time of year. Hard to believe that next year we will be celebrating with three kids!
Chris has been working hard and traveling alot, but we are so excited that we will have him all to ourselves for a whole week over Christmas and New Years!
Picture explanations: They start with playing in the snow, breakfast with santa (no picture of santa w/ landon because I don't have a scanner to scan the pic that I paid for), Chris reading books to Landon's class at school, Alexa pretending that the drawer in our living room is a toilet (and no I am not ready to potty train even though she pretends to go potty in strange places), Alexa dressed in Chris' shoes and snowhat, Alexa on our video monitor reading herself to sleep for nap one day when I was feeling terrible, Landon drinking yummy hot chocolate and just a cute one of Alexa in a great mood. Enjoy!
I think that's it for now. I will post a montage of pictures since I am so behind!
Enjoy and I will post some belly picks when I get rid of this annoying pump.
Have a great Christmas and I will try and keep up after the Holidays:)

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE MOBLEYS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

update...

Happy Anniversary!

One more makes a family of four!