First day of preschool and....

having a baby!
Today marks the day of induction and we are in full swing. My mom and I arrived early this morning and I've been hooked up to my I.V. for about two hours and I'M FEEL'N IT!

While my mom and I checked in and got the induction started, Chris took Landon and Alexa to school. Today is Alexa's first day of preschool and Landon's first day with a new teacher for the summer. Lots of transitions for the day. We only told Landon that his little brother MIGHT come today because I didn't want the drop off at school to be horrible. So, he will be very surprised after school to find out that he indeed will make his appearance.

heres a picture of Alexa before school this morning. They did pretty well and Chris called to check on Alexa and they said she had a teary morning but was doing well.



Here we are before things get crazy. Probably won't post again until later tonight.
3 cm and feel'n the pain!!!!

Comments

Cranes said…
How do you look so beautiful??? You probably haven't slept in 2 days and you are getting ready to have a baby! Thinking of you today, friend!

Popular posts from this blog

update...

numbers: 34 and 2 going on 12

One more makes a family of four!